Sunday, January 11, 2009

The man behind "Buy My Crap"

A lot of people have been slightly confused with the fact my husband owns Buy My Crap, but I spend time in the forum chatting under the shop. So, I figured I would post some pics of my husband, Mr. Crap, hard at work on some resin rings, in his little corner of the garage!



It is always fun to wait for him to come inside and see what he has made. I don't go out there too often when he is working, it stinks -- he has a respirator(not pictured) and I don't -- but on the odd occasion I pop out when he has taken something out of a mold, I think, oh gosh, that looks UGLY! Case in point, he made some rings that I thought looked like mold -- I wish I had a before shot, but I don't, he brought it in when he was done, and I fell in love:


This is the Zen ring, you can find it in his shop!

His work really is amazing, and I know its only going to get better!! I can't wait to see what he produces next, and I am more excited about his shop than my own. Go figure!

0 comments: